Welcome to the 2018 United Way Community Campaign
United Way cares about our community. Just like you. It’s our job to know what our community’s toughest challenges are.
And every day, we find the best way to bring people and resources together to solve the issues that matter most.
We’re improving lives and empowering every family to succeed by uniting around youth success, economic mobility, access to health and basic needs – the cornerstones of a strong community.
- Nearly $29 million in refunds and credits were returned to filers through free tax preparation services
- Nearly 2,900 children were enrolled in high-quality early childhood programs as a result of United Way support
- 390 individuals gained employment through United Way supported programs
This year, we need your support to do even more. We have big goals, like ensuring that:
- More than 3,200 children will enroll in high-quality early childhood education programs with 90% achieving developmental milestones so that the are prepared for kindergarten… that’s the equivalent of 160 classrooms!
- More than 650 people get jobs as a result of participating in United Way-supported training programs
- 130,000 people will have access to healthy food and be more food secure.
We need you to create a community where every family and child has the opportunity to succeed. Please consider directing your donation to United Way today. When you give directly to United Way, you’re making a difference for local children and families.